Pages

Monday, October 20, 2014

Get Healthy, Get Fit

I have struggled with my weight my entire life. I've lost weight and gained weight more times than I can count.

So here I am on my weight loss journey again. This time, however, instead of just being concerned about fitting into a cute pair of skinny jeans, I'm more concerned about my health.

When doctors tell me everything that is wrong with me, and how many pills they are going to want me to take, I realize how much I've taken my health for granted.

In my effort to get well, I began searching for ways that foods can help me to not only lose weight, but heal my body.

I watched great documentaries like "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead"  and "Vegucated" which show the power of fruits and vegetables.

There is a ton of health information everywhere you look. I try to just stick with what is simple and natural.

Here are some of the other things I have come across this week:

No comments:

Post a Comment